Incentives for companies if they move Headoffice to Riyadh and Private Sector not affected by this decision. The Minister of Investment, Khaled Al-Falih, confirmed that the government’s decision to stop dealing with companies that do not transfer their regional headquarters to Riyadh, starting in 2024, will not affect the private sector, warning companies against formal transfer.
Incentives for companies if they move Headoffice to Riyadh and Private Sector not affected
Al-Falih said in an interview program produced by “Arab News”, we still welcome companies that choose to have their headquarters abroad, and there are many opportunities for them in the private sector, as the government will not interfere in that in any way, and the government will facilitate that Companies work with the private sector.
Minister of Investment warned that attempts to transfer companies ‘headquarters “formally” will not succeed, explaining that the companies that will actually move their headquarters will benefit from several incentives, indicating that many Saudis will benefit and have job opportunities (as a result of the companies’ transfer).
Al-Falih added that the Kingdom wants international experts to choose to reside here, not just work and even retire after their employment obligations are over.
More from Riyadh Xpress
The Cloud Corniche | Abha | Saudi Arabia
Lakes Park | Watch complete directions & details of Lakes Park in Riyadh.
Looking for a refreshing adventure in summers in Riyadh? Watch out the latest video of Ain Heet Cave near Riyadh for hiking.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Firstly, free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.