Grand Mosque Work Resumed for the third expansion in Saudi Arabia. The Saudi Press Agency reported the new work or third expansion. The licenses have been issued for the remaining work by General Presidency for the Affairs of the Grand Mosque and the Prophet’s Mosque. Pictures and details below.
Grand Mosque Work Resumed for the third expansion
The remaining work of the third expansion already made progress before but this work will include:
- Installation of Artificial Stone Ceilings
- Architectural Arches which overlooks the courtyard
- Main Gates
- and other important works
The advantage of carrying the work currently is the reduced number of pilgrims. As everyone is aware, the number of visitors and worshippers visiting the Holy Mosques around the clock every year. The expansion will also help pilgrims to pray in peace and enjoy the comforts provided by the Government. The Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Salman and His officials are keen on completing these amazing projects.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.