Final Exit Visa through Absher is now possible for Employers as per the latest update. The General Directorate of Passports announced on 10/12/2020, Thursday, that issuing of the final exit visa for domestic workers is available as a new function on Absher but there is a condition.
Final Exit Visa through Absher is now possible for Employers
Employers can now issue final exit for domestic workers via Absher as long as it is during the 90 days trial period or workers do not exceed 100 days. If the worker, domestic or non-domestic does not exceed 100 working days, employers can use this function. Also, other conditions are if the workers are not registered or absent from work or outside the Kingdom, this service can’t be used.
Employers must also make sure that the record of workers are with no Traffic violation and the passport validity is more than 60 days.
More from Riyadh Xpress
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Firstly, free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Secondly, staying at home can be very boring, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Thirdly, wear a face mask all the time if you are in a gathering or outside.
- Fourthly, wash your hands regularly for a minimum of 20 seconds.
- Lastly, buy a protected mask: Click Here.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.