Expats over 25 years of age must transfer Iqama for renewal. The latest update by Jawazat, also known as the General Directorate of Passports. This is one of the important updates for residents living in Saudi Arabia with Iqama. More details below.
Expats over 25 years age must transfer Iqama for renewal
The Expatriates who are under the dependent of the primary family member must transfer their ID if their age is above 25 years. The Iqama of the head of the family will also not be renewed unless they transfer dependents above 25 years to another sponsor. This is mainly related to kids who are under the Iqama of their parents.
Saudi Gazette, 2020
Jawazat answered the query: “The directives stipulate the transfer of services for those who have reached the age of 25. In order to be able to complete the renewal of a resident’s identity, please refer to the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development as long as you have exceeded the legal age.”
More from Riyadh Xpress
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
China Park | Riyadh | Saudi Arabia
Lakes Park | Watch complete directions & details of Lakes Park in Riyadh.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.