Exit Re-Entry Visa Extension outside the Kingdom process has been clarified by Jawazat. Many people who are stuck in their countries or having issues to return to Saudi Arabia will be benefited from them. Details below.
Exit Re-Entry Visa Extension outside the Kingdom
The first thing to remember that this service is for temporary purposes only. So Make sure you renew the visa (Exit & Re-Entry) as soon as possible. The link to extend the visa is visa.mofa.gov.sa/ExtendReturnedVisa. Another thing to keep in mind is that the Employer’s permission is required. This means your employer should be completing this.
In Case the application is for the spouse or dependants, the main or Primary individual must fill and request this. Iqama or Residence Card must be valid until the end of the extension period. The form must fill in electronic format and in Arabic. However, the names can be mentioned in English in the case of Non-Arab Names or passport type.
Saudi Citizens can apply for their spouse via the Saudi Embassy. We do not expect any time for this pandemic to be finished as it is up to the Saudi Government. It is advised to renew the exit re-entry to avoid any problems in the future. Also, if you are having any issue please contact your Employer or Jawazat.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.