Eid Ul Fitr: Saudi Arabia announced an update. The authorities have announced that 12th May 2021 will not be Eid ul Fitr. The Crescent moon was not visible, this means there will be 30 days in the month of Ramadan. Eid Ul Fitr will be celebrated on 13th May 2021, Thursday in Saudi Arabia.
Eid Ul Fitr: Saudi Arabia announced an update
- 6.40 PM: The crescent of Shawwal could not be seen in Tamir, and Thursday is the first day of Eid al-Fitr in Saudi Arabia.
- 6.38 PM: The sight of the crescent of the month of Shawwal is seen in the Tamir Observatory and the Supreme Court is waiting for the observatories of Sudair and Tabuk # The decision is adopted after the fall of the disk of the sun.
- 6.30 PM: Could not see the crescent of the month of Shawwal in Tamir.
- 6:24 PM: His Excellency the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court Sheikh Khaled Al-Luhaidan chairs the Hilal Shawwal vision committee’s meeting.
- 6.20 PM: The crescent of the month of Shawwal will not be seen this evening.
- 6.10 PM: Crescent observers at the Tamir Observatory confirm the difficulty of seeing the crescent of the month of Shawwal on Tuesday evening.
The Muslims around Saudi Arabia will be keeping another fast in the month of Ramadan.
عاجل:— أخبار السعودية (@SaudiNews50) May 11, 2021
تعذر رؤية هلال شوال في تمير ، والخميس أول أيام عيد الفطر بالسعودية .
More from Riyadh Xpress
Adhaan in Masjid-an-Nabwi | Madinah | World’s Famous Adhaan/Azaan
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Firstly, free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Secondly, staying at home can be very boring. If you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Lastly, Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.