Eid al Adha 2022 Holidays
Eid al Adha 2022 Holidays were announced by the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development for the private & non-profit sector employees in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The news has been reported on the official Twitter account of the Ministry.
Eid al Adha Holidays were announced for the private & the non-profit sectors
- The Private Sector will be having 4 Days off. This will start from the day of Arafat (Friday) 9th Dhul Hijah 1443H [8th July 2022] and will continue for four days.
Taking into account the cases of overlap stipulated in Article (24) of the executive regulations of the work system. Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development.
More from Riyadh Xpress
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.