Daily Cash Withdrawals reduction and restriction for individuals have been discussed by the Shoura Council. The aim is to motivate individuals to use electronic means of payment. Saudi Arabia is trying to increase the use of electronic payments every day and asked many shops and businesses to provide these options as basic requirement recently.
Daily Cash Withdrawals reduction and restriction for individuals
The electronic payment methods also help in transmission restriction during the current pandemic. The Contactless payment introduced in the past has proven very useful during these difficult times.
The below tweet translate to “Shoura discusses reducing daily cash withdrawals with the aim of motivating individuals to use electronic payment cards and to develop e-commerce.”
الشورى يناقش التقليل من السحب النقدي اليومي بهدف تحفيز الأفراد على استخدام بطاقات الدفع الإلكتروني ولتنمية التجارة الإلكترونية.— أخبار السعودية (@SaudiNews50) July 19, 2020
Watch the complete video of Madinah | City Tour | Around Masjid An Nabwi | Saudi Arabia
Watch the latest update on Eid ul Adha prayer in mosques, Saudi Arabia.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
- Facebook: Click Here
- Twitter: Click Here
- Instagram: Click Here
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.