Hajj preparations completed
Hajj preparations completed, violations and penalties announced with jail time.
The Hajj plan includes:
- Applying precautionary measures to pilgrims and all those involved in Hajj.
- Entry to the holy sites will only be permitted for those who are authorized to do so.
- Implementation of the security plan comes to preserve the safety of all.
- The management of feelings will be outside of the Holy Places.
- Troops participate in 6 missions during the Hajj this year.
- Violators of Hajj instructions will be followed through security control centers.
- Violators will be arrested through a dedicated center that uses the fingerprint.
- Imprisonment and financial penalties for violating instructions.
- Sanctions against companies that transport pilgrims without permits.
- 15 days imprisonment and a fine of 10,000 riyals for violators for the first time.
Watch the complete video of Madinah | City Tour | Around Masjid An Nabwi | Saudi Arabia
Watch the latest update on Eid ul Adha prayer in mosques, Saudi Arabia.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.