China and Saudi Arabia joined forces to perform 9 Million COVID19 Tests. The agreement after the call between the Custodian of Two Holy Mosques King Salman Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud and Chinese President Xi Jinping. China will be providing the necessary types of equipment, supplies, medication, and expert technicians. These will equip Saudi Arabia to increase its testing capacity of up to 50,000 per day. But here are more details.
China and Saudi Arabia joined forces to perform 9 Million COVID19 Tests
The SAR 995 million contract providing nine million tests to diagnose the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) covering nine million people in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The Agreement includes 500 Chinese experts specialized in testing that will help in six large regional laboratories. There will be a mobile laboratory facility performing 10,000 tests a day. Further, there will be training for local staff and field staff to perform more comprehensive testing.
The Contract is reportedly the largest contract to diagnose the Novel Coronavirus. This agreement can be a breakthrough in understanding the spread and testing of the virus. We are still not out of the woods, but the Kingdom is taking every step to safeguard the people of Saudi Arabia.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
- Facebook: Click Here
- Twitter: Click Here
- Instagram: Click Here
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.