Bahrain suspends the entry of travelers from Vietnam
The Kingdom of Bahrain suspends the entry of travelers from Vietnam, after the emergence of a new Vietnamese strain of Coronavirus that is more dangerous and more contagious and is a mixture of the Indian and British strains.
عاجل 🔴— خبر عاجل (@AJELNEWS24) May 30, 2021
البحرين تعلن تعليق دخول المسافرين القادمين إليها من فيتنام .. بعد ظهور سلالة فيتنامية جديدة من فيروس كورونا أشد خطراً وأكثر عدوى وتعد مزيجاً من سلالتي الهند وبريطانيا.
More from Riyadh Xpress
Adhaan in Masjid-an-Nabwi | Madinah | World’s Famous Adhaan/Azaan
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Firstly, free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Secondly, staying at home can be very boring. If you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Thirdly, follow all preventive measures.
- Lastly, buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.