All International Flights to resume on May 17
Saudi Arabia – General Authority of Civil Aviation issued a circular to inform all international flights about the amendment of the previous circular of operating flights to 17th May 2021.
GACA Circular – 10th March 2021
The General Authority of Civil Aviation
GACA would like to inform all airlines operating at the airports of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia that the date mentioned in GACA Circular No. (38453/4) has been amended to 01.00 A.M on Monday 17th May 2021.General Authority of Civil Aviation
GACA Circular – 12th January 2021
Saudi Gazette – Tweet (25th Feb 2021)
More from Riyadh Xpress
The Cloud Corniche | Abha | Saudi Arabia
Lakes Park | Watch complete directions & details of Lakes Park in Riyadh.
Looking for a refreshing adventure in summers in Riyadh? Watch out the latest video of Ain Heet Cave near Riyadh for hiking.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Firstly, free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.