Covid-19 Infected People
Ministry of Health – During the past 2 months, 97% of the people infected with Covid-19 in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia are the ones who did not receive the Covid-19 vaccine, or only took one dose.
Infected people who did not receive Covid-19 Vaccine: 65%
Infected people who have taken the first dose of Covid-19 Vaccine: 32%
Infected people who have completed both doses of Covid-19 Vaccine: 3%
خلال الشهرين الماضية:— وزارة الصحة السعودية (@SaudiMOH) November 16, 2021
97% من المصابين بفيروس كورونا (كوفيد-19) في المملكة لم يأخذوا اللقاح، أو أخذوا جرعة واحدة فقط. pic.twitter.com/SUjMSOyC7r
More from Riyadh Xpress
Adhaan in Masjid-an-Nabwi | Madinah | World’s Famous Adhaan/Azaan
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Firstly, free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Secondly. staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Lastly, buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.