3 Pakistani Expats arrested for stealing goods worth SAR 1,200,000 Million in Riyadh. The latest update has been published by a spokesperson of security. The stolen goods from different locations worth including stores, warehouses, and others.
3 Pakistani Expats arrested for stealing goods worth SAR 1,200,000
“The media spokesman for the Riyadh region police, Major Khaled Al-Kreidis, stated that the security follow-up to combat the crimes of assault on funds and track the perpetrators. Resulted in the ability of the competent authority of the district police to arrest three violators of the residency system of Pakistani nationality in the third decade of life, who were involved in committing A number of crimes with the same pattern and criminal behavior, such as storming stores, stores and warehouses, breaking their external locks and stealing what they contain of goods and property, and the value of the stolen items is estimated at (1,200,000) riyals. (Source: Akhbaar)”
More from Riyadh Xpress
The Cloud Corniche | Abha | Saudi Arabia
Lakes Park | Watch complete directions & details of Lakes Park in Riyadh.
Looking for a refreshing adventure in summers in Riyadh? Watch out the latest video of Ain Heet Cave near Riyadh for hiking.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.