Transporting pilgrims without permission serious punishments announced by Saudi Arabia. Hajj is only allowed to people who are selected by the fair decision taken by the competent authorities. It has been seen in the past that some people transport or transfer pilgrims with illegal ways. The punishment for adhering to the guidelines and rules will not be tolerated. More details on the violation below.
Transporting pilgrims without permission serious punishments announced
As per the latest update, Transferring or transporting the pilgrims who are not eligible exposes the individual or group for punishment. This can be either or all of them:
- Imprisonment of up to 6 months
- A fine of up to 50 thousand riyals Confiscation of the vehicle used
- Deportation if the carrier is an expat
#توعية💡— إمارة منطقة مكة (@makkahregion) July 24, 2020
نقل الحجاج المخالفين يعرضك
•السجن لمدة تصل 6 أشهر
•غرامة تصل إلى 50 ألف ريال
•مصادرة المركبة المستخدمة
•الترحيل إذا كان الناقل وافدًا
Watch Masjid An Nabwi Ramadan 2019.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.