Tawakkalna added another feature for movement during curfew time. This new curfew permit will allow people to go out during curfew times for any medical emergency. More details below.
Tawakkalna added another feature for movement during curfew time
Saudi Red Crescent Authority and the Saudi Health Council have jointly launched the service. The permit is an hour-long permit from the time it is allocated to an individual via the application. There are two main options for the service:
- The patient is allowed to leave with one person to go to the medical facility.
- Users can request an exit permit for any health condition which requires the medical facility to help urgently.
There is no daily or weekly limit to the number of requests for this permit, or geographical restrictions. — SPASaudi Press Agency and Saudi Gazette, 2020
These apps are helping people to get help from authorities or support in these difficult times.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.