Saudi Arabia will be lifting the suspension of workplace attendance.
The decision will be effected from Sunday 8 Shawwal 1441 AH corresponding to May 31, 2020 AD, until the end of Saturday 28 Shawwal 1441 AH corresponding to June 20, 2020 AD.
Lift the suspension of attendance to the ministries, government agencies and private sector companies, and return to conducting their office activities in accordance with the controls set by the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development, in coordination with the Ministry of Health and relevant authorities.
Saudi Press Agency reported.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.