Saudi Arabia announced 15 new Coronavirus cases which makes the total now 118. This has been announced by the Saudi Health Ministry on 15th March 2020. More Details below.
Saudi Arabia announced 15 new Coronavirus cases – Total 118
The total number of cases has now increased to 118 in the Kingdom. Out of these 118, 3 have recovered and being discharged. The new cases include:
- A Filipino and Indonesian Residents in Riyadh. They were in contact with previous declared cases and are isolated in Riyadh.
- Five Citizens who were in contact with previously announced cases and are isolated in Al-Qatif.
- A Spanish Nationality Saudi Resident who came from Spain and isolated in Al-Khobar.
- Two more Residents which include first Spanish and second Britain Nationals in Dahran.
- Two Citizens came from Iran and isolated in Al-Qatif.
- A Citizen who came from Egypt and currently in Dammam.
- Also, two more citizens who came from Britain and Switzerland. Isolated in the health facility in Jeddah.
وبذلك يصبح العدد الإجمالي للإصابات بفيروس كورونا الجديد ١١٨ حالة، كان قد تعافت منها ٣ حالات وبقية الحالات موجودة الآن في العزل الصحي.— وزارة الصحة السعودية (@SaudiMOH) March 15, 2020
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
- Facebook: Click Here
- Twitter: Click Here
- Instagram: Click Here
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, Saudi Arabia suspends all schools over the fear of coronavirus: Click Here.
- Secondly, Saudi Arabia banned Hookah & Honey in Cafes & Restaurants: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.