Pakistan Strongly Condemns Attacks by Houthis
Ministry of Foreign Affairs (Office of the Spokesperson)
Press Release: No. 269/2020
Pakistan strongly condemns missile and drone attacks by the Houthi militia towards Riyadh and other cities of Saudi Arabia.
The Islamic Republic of Pakistan strongly condemns multiple missiles and drone attacks towards Riyadh, Najran, and Jazan by the Houthi militia. Pakistan appreciates the successful interception of the missiles and drones, which prevented the loss of innocent lives.
We call for an immediate cessation of these attacks. Pakistan reiterates its full support and solidarity with Saudi Arabia against any threats to its security and territorial integrity.
24 June 2020
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
- Facebook: Click Here
- Twitter: Click Here
- Instagram: Click Here
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.