Traffic violations, penalties and fines in Saudi Arabia is actively discussed by the competent authorities to provide a safe environment for drivers and road users. These rules or guidelines are made to protect drivers and provide quality standards for traffic. Below are the latest updates and a video on Traffic Violations.
Watch the latest Riyadh Xpress detailed video on List of Traffic Violations, Penalties & Fines in Saudi Arabia | Latest 2020 Update.
List of Traffic Violations, Penalties & Fines in Saudi Arabia | Latest 2020 Update
- Misuse of vehicle horn is a traffic violation of SAR 150-300.
- Failure to use child safety seats is a traffic violation and fine of SAR 300-500.
- Leaving the vehicle on or operational when you are not in the car is a traffic violation and penalty is SAR 100-150.
- Reversing the vehicle more than 20 meters is a traffic violation and the fine is SAR 150-300.
- Crossing a Red Traffic Signal/Light is a serious violation and the penalty is between SAR 3000-6000.
- Throwing Garbage or objects outside the vehicle will cost the violator SAR 300-500.
- Switching lane without the turn signal or indicator will cost the violator SAR 150-300.
- Driving in the opposite direction of traffic can cause serious accidents. This violation is between SAR 3000-6000.
- Absence or failure to present valid vehicle insurance is a traffic violation and penalty of SAR 100-150.
- The final violation is if using the brakes unwanted or unnecessary, this penalty is SAR 300-500.
We have made a video which explains the above violations with images.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.