List of 5 Best Turkish Restaurants in Riyadh, the capital city of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Riyadh is the hub of food when it comes to different varieties. Here is the list of Turkish places which you must try if you are living or visiting the capital city.
List of 5 Best Turkish Restaurants in Riyadh
1. Azure Restaurant
The place is known for its ambiance and amazing food. The place offers Turkish cuisines as main along with Seafood, Mediterranean, and other options.
Tripadvisor Rating: 5/5
For Location, Click here.
2. Sultan Steakhouse Riyadh
If you are a meat lover, this place is made for you. The Sultan Steakhouse is one of the most famous places in Riyadh and it is a must-try. It’s also named number 1 steakhouse in Riyadh on Tripadvisor.
Tripadvisor Rating: 4.5/5
The location of Sultan Steakhouse is here.
The Turkish restaurant is one of the most renowned places in Riyadh. Topkapi offers authentic Turkish food which you can enjoy with friends and family.
Rating from TripAdvisor: 4/5
Topkapi is located in Tahlia street which is one of the most known places for people to hang out with friends and families.
Tugra offers an amazing barbecue or BBQ in Riyadh. The place has very good reviews on the Reviews website by general people. People have also mentioned the ambiance of the restaurant and great food quality.
So the Rating of this place is 4.5/5 on Tripadvisor.
Here is the link for the location of Tugra.
5. Lokma Istanbul
Another great Turkish Restaurant in Riyadh is Lokma Istanbul. The place has reminded people of Turkey which portrays that they offer very authentic food.
Lokma Istanbul is located on Prince Turki Road in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
More from Riyadh Xpress
The Cloud Corniche | Abha | Saudi Arabia
Lakes Park | Watch complete directions & details of Lakes Park in Riyadh.
Looking for a refreshing adventure in summers in Riyadh? Watch out the latest video of Ain Heet Cave near Riyadh for hiking.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.