Cristiano Ronaldo Morocco Hotel opened doors for earthquake victims, the luxury hotel has also been named the best hotel in Africa previously. The act by the football star is praised by many. Details below.
Cristiano Ronaldo Morocco Hotel opened doors for earthquake victims
Cristiano Ronaldo has made his hotel in Morocco available to victims of the recent earthquake, which had a powerful magnitude of 6.8 and resulted in thousands of casualties, including numerous fatalities and missing individuals. Irene Seixas, a Spanish citizen, shared her experience, stating, “We have now secured a room at Cristiano Ronaldo’s hotel, situated on the outskirts of the area.” She further mentioned, “We are currently in the hotel lobby along with individuals from various nationalities, awaiting the possibility of obtaining accommodation. However, we all spent the night on the streets.”
In a remarkable display of compassion, the four-star hotel has waived its usual entry requirements and is welcoming anyone in need of shelter during this challenging time. (Source; Al Arabiya news)
More from Riyadh Xpress
Adhaan in Masjid-an-Nabwi | Madinah | World’s Famous Adhaan/Azaan
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the humanitarian crises caused by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures are implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.