Complete Lockdown begins at 5 pm today in Saudi Arabia. The spokesperson of the Ministry of Interior has updated that curfew will begin at 5 pm, 22nd May 2020 Friday. The lockdown will be in all regions until the end of Wednesday 4 Shawwal 1441 AH, corresponding to May 27, 2020. More details below.
Complete Lockdown begins at 5 pm today in Saudi Arabia
The spokesperson has advised everyone to follow the advice of social distancing by Health Authorities. Any type and form of gatherings are prohibited during the Eid holidays. The social distancing measure will prevent the further spread of Coronavirus and it is important that everyone plays their part during this pandemic.
- Security personnel will monitor gathering places
- Allowed the work of some excluded commercial and economic activities
- Permits are granted to the categories excluded to serve the citizen and the resident
- Paper permits are valid and will not be revoked except by formal declaration
#عاجل#الداخلية:— إمارة منطقة مكة (@makkahregion) May 22, 2020
•رجال الأمن سيرصدون أماكن التجمعات للحد من #منع_التجول
•السماح لعمل بعض الأنشطة التجارية والاقتصادية المستثناة
•التصاريح ممنوحة للفئات المستثناة لخدمة المواطن والمقيم
•التصاريح الورقية سارية ولن تلغى إلا بإعلان رسمي
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.