Boulevard Riyadh City – Free entry
Boulevard Riyadh City is one of the biggest zones in the season. Triple in size this year, each of the sub-areas features its own set of activities, restaurants, events, and outlets that are catered to all visitors. Updated entry for children under 12 is free.
- The tickets can be purchased online at ticketmx.com. Make sure you have a credit or debit card to purchase the tickets online. To avoid any disappointment, try to book in advance as you may experience non-availability.
- Ticket Price: [Weekend: 110 SAR – Weekdays: 55 SAR]
- Childrens: Under 12 years free.
About Boulevard Riyadh City
Boulevard Riyadh City is a place for fun and entertainment for families. Some are the activities in Riyadh Boulevard:
- Dancing Fountain.
- The Color Run.
- & much more.
- Food Area.
- Open Area Outdoor Event.
- Playing Area.
- Parking Area.
- Special Needs Wheelchair Access.
- Food Trucks.
More from Riyadh Xpress
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.