5 Grand Mosques in Riyadh
5 Grand Mosques in Riyadh – Riyadh has some beautiful mosques across every part of the capital. Government and all the citizens of Riyadh invest happily in holy places. Unlike other countries, the rich invest in holy places for everyone to feel welcome and enjoy five-time prayers.
What is a Mosque?
Mosque known as مَسْجِد in Arabic is a place of worship for Muslims. Muslims worship Allah five times a day by following Islamic rules of pray. It is a special building that is only used for the purpose of worship or teachings of Islam. However, sometimes Muslims also use Mosques for Muslim Nikkah or discussing Islamic issues.
Did you Know?
The informal and open-air places of worship are not called Masjid but Musalla.
- Al Rajhi Grand Mosque
- Al Khalid Grand Mosque
- Imam Turki Bin Abdullah Grand Mosque
- King Fahd Grand Mosque
- Princess Latifa Grand Mosque
Al Rajhi Grand Mosque
Al-Rajhi is one of the biggest Mosques in Riyadh with beautiful architecture. The place has one of the best structures & interior which makes you feel comfortable while praying.
Location: Click Here – 7084 Al Akheyar, Al Jazirah Riyadh 14251 2229 الأخيار الجزيرة الرياض 14251 2229, Saudi Arabia
King Khalid Grand Mosque
King Khalid Grand Mosque is 2nd in our list of Grand Mosques in Riyadh due to its size and facilities. There is also huge parking for people who want to pray in the mosque. The Funeral arrangments are also part of this mosque.
Location: Click Here – Umm Al Hamam St, Umm Al Hamam Al Gharbi, Riyadh 12326, Saudi Arabia
Imam Turki Bin Abdullah Grand Mosque
The Mosque opened in 1993 with a capacity for 17,000 worshipers and 16,800 m2 area. It is one of the largest mosques opened with separate libraries for men and women.
Location: Click Here – Al Imam Turki Ibn Abdullah Ibn Muhammad, Ad Dirah, Riyadh 12651, Saudi Arabia
King Fahad Grand Mosque
The Architectural masterpiece of King Abdullah Financial District is in the middle of the district. The site is 10,760 square meters or 115,820 square feet. The Mosque can accommodate 1,500 worshippers in two levels.
Location: Click Here – Al Aqiq, Riyadh 13511, Saudi Arabia
Princess Latifa Bint Sultan Bin Abdulaziz Grand Mosque
The Grand Mosque is near Dr. Sulaiman Al Habib Hospital in Takhasussi. The place is very cozy and beautiful inside as well as outside. It can accommodate more than 1,000 worshipers but this number is just an estimate.
Location: Click here
More from Riyadh Xpress
The Cloud Corniche | Abha | Saudi Arabia
Lakes Park | Watch complete directions & details of Lakes Park in Riyadh.
Looking for a refreshing adventure in summers in Riyadh? Watch out the latest video of Ain Heet Cave near Riyadh for hiking.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.