Yes, you read it right, we are also amazed by the preparation of Valentine’s day in Saudi Arabia 2020. The day didn’t use to exist before in the Kingdom but this year preparations are at a peak. Florists, gift shops and sweet shops offering special gifts. More details below:
Official News from Arab News on Valentine’s Day
A breakthrough came in 2018 when former Makkah CPVPV President Sheikh Ahmed Qasim Al-Ghamdi declared that Valentine’s Day did not contradict Islamic teaching or doctrine. Celebrating love was universal, and not limited to non-Muslims, he said. (Arab News, 2020)
In the past, people use to get arrested for wrong behavior and manners. Please be careful to not disrespect anyone and do something against the law. There will still be some respect and adoption of Arab culture during the celebrations.
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, Saudi Airlines change their cabin crew uniform: Click Here.
- Secondly, Saudi Arabia’s new hyperloop project: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.