Apple Inc. is one of the technology giants effected by Coronavirus. It is mentioned earlier that iPhone supply may get disruption because of the outbreak of a deadly virus. The US Stock markets also showed the impact. Looking at all these, it seems like you won’t be getting your new iPhones like before. More details below.
More Details on iPhone affected by Coronavirus and supply disruption
“worldwide iPhone supply would be temporarily constrained”.BBC NEWS UK, 2020
Apple expected $67 Billion in the current quarter but they haven’t released any details yet. But they did mention that the company will not be able to meet the revenue. The sales in China are also affected by this and most of the stores are either closed or reduced hours in China.
Apple is not the only company that is getting affected by Coronavirus. JCB also mentioned that they are reducing their production in the UK because of components shortage from China.
“All of our stores in China and many of our partner stores have been closed,” it added. “Additionally, stores that are open have been operating at reduced hours and with very low customer traffic. We are gradually reopening our retail stores and will continue to do so as steadily and safely as we can.”BBC NEWS UK, 2020
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, Saudi Airlines change their cabin crew uniform: Click Here.
- Secondly, Saudi Arabia’s new hyperloop project: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.