Saudi Labour Ministry’s launching several new projects to increase job opportunities. The Ministry of Labour and social development in Saudi Arabia is launching 20 new initiatives. More details below.
These new initiatives will help businesses to increase localization in job opportunities and promote competitiveness in the job market. The new project will include several workshops and meetings. The stakeholders for these meetings will include private sector decision-makers and job seekers. Government agencies will take active role in these initiatives.
The recruitment policies and processes will also be discussed during these meetings. But it will be a learning curve for everyone. There will also be a seasonal visa and government support portal. The initiatives will help the organization to recruit, train and develop local talent. And also hire extra support from talent outside KSA.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s Twitter Account: Click Here. Also, Facebook Account: Click Here.
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, official news on car signal indication law: Click Here.
- Secondly, a driver crashed into shops: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, death of a three-year-old boy in Makkah: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.