Restaurant timings in Ramadan announced by the Ministry of Interior. The new times include restaurants taking orders for deliveries. The social distancing measure is still in place to avoid any spread of the virus and dining will not be allowed. More Details below on the timing.
Restaurant timings in Ramadan announced by the Ministry of Interior
The new timing for opening or providing food services will be from 3 pm afternoon till 3 am morning. The previous timings for the restaurant before Ramadan were until 10 pm. The decision in line with suhoor timings, so people can still order food for Sehr. Below is the official letter released by the Ministry of Interior.
مصدر مسؤول بوزارة الداخلية : تقرر تعديل الأوقات التي يسمح خلالها فتح نشاط المطاعم في شهر رمضان المبارك لتكون من الساعة الثالثة عصراً وحتى الساعة الثالثة فجراً. pic.twitter.com/APaSRqai2X— وزارة الداخلية (@MOISaudiArabia) April 23, 2020
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.