Mayada Badr has been appointed the Culinary Arts Head of Saudi Arabia. The prestigious position of CEO of Culinary Arts Authority to raise the bar of the industry. Saudi Minister of Culture Prince Badr bin Abdullah bin Farhan himself appointed Mayada to the newly formed authority. More details below.
More details about Mayada Badr
The Saudi Chef is very talented and gained fame in very little time. She graduated from Le Cordon Bleu Paris and trained under world-renowned chefs around the world. Mayada Badr will have a big task ahead of her as she will responsible to develop culinary sector.
She will also be working with other experts in the field to implement the best practices. But one of her tasks is to support the culinary experts as well.
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, Saudi Airlines change their cabin crew uniform: Click Here.
- Secondly, Saudi Arabia’s new hyperloop project: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.