Laylatul Qadr – The Night of Power’s benefits and things to do can be a massive list and never-ending topic. The night is described as better than a thousand months (97:3). This verse explains the importance of the night. It is also said that Laylatul Qadr is the night when the Holy Quran was sent down from Heaven by the Almighty Allah. More details below.
Laylatul Qadr – The Night of Power’s things to do
The Prophet said: “Whoever prays during the night of Qadr with faith and hoping for its reward will have all of his previous sins forgiven.” (Bukhari and Muslim recorded from Abu Huraira).
Now Scholars have said that Laylatul Qadr can be any night in the last 10 days of Ramadan. Some Scholars also believe that is 27th Ramadan static date. Looking at the calendar and the way Islamic Calendar works of changing the time of Ramadan every year. The first option looks more logical but Allah knows the best. It is better to pray for 10 nights and don’t lose this night. Here are some actions you can take which
- Take a break from worldly (Duniya) things, worship, and thank the Almighty Creator. Don’t focus on your job or TV or smartphones too much that you miss this opportunity.
- Recite this special dua اللَّهُمَّ إِنَّكَ عَفُوٌّ تُحِبُّ الْعَفْوَ فَاعْفُ عَنِّي. Allahumma innaka `afuwwun tuhibbul `afwa fa`fu `annee”. Translation: O Allah, You are pardoning and You love to pardon, so pardon me.’ “(Ahmad, Ibn Majah, and Tirmidhi).
- Recite the Quran as much as possible. Worshippers also aim to finish the Quran during the last 10 nights or if they finished already before then repeat.
- Try to learn the meaning of some verses or create a habit to understand.
- Ask from your creator whatever you wish for. Ask for forgiveness, health, family, and anything you want.
- Spend more time with the family and better pray with them. In Normal days, families go to tarawih together but with current conditions pray together at home.
- Plan for the time ahead and try to adopt good habits.
- Try to improve yourself and be patient. Be an example for others.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
- Facebook: Click Here
- Twitter: Click Here
- Instagram: Click Here
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.