Labor Market Statistics released for the first quarter of 2020 in Saudi Arabia. The statistics compare the current labor force and focuses on Saudis working in the industries and expatriates. More details below.
Labor Market Statistics released for first quarter of 2020
According to the report published by the General Authority for Statistics in Saudi Arabia. The unemployment rate for Saudis decreased by 0.2%, making it 11.8%. This includes people age 15 or above. However, the total labor force of 100% is made up of 23.5% Saudis and 76.5% Expatriates or non-Saudis. The total number of people included in this report is 13,635,612 and with an increase of 1.8% in the working force. Below are the details statistics of the labor market statistics.
The above also mentions about job seekers. And as you can see female job seekers’ registration on the national employment portals increases by 7.5%. This is a good sign for the Kingdom where they are currently showing good progress, Kingdom is one of the leading countries in introducing these changes.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.