beIN Sports license permanently canceled with SAR 10 Million fine by Saudi Arabia on Tuesday, 14th July 2020. The latest news is published by official channels of the General Authority of Competition (GAC). More details below.
beIN Sports license permanently canceled with SAR 10 Million fine
The Qatari broadcaster beIN Sports has been barred since mid-2017 but the latest news mentioned permanent license cancellation. In addition, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has also fined beIN Sports with 10 Million Saudi Riyals. The reason for such actions by GAC clarified that this decision is based on fair competition, wrong practices, and other issues.
The punitive action against beIN Sports was taken after conducting investigations into complaints against the channel. The probes concluded that beIN Sports had abused its dominant position through several monopolistic practices, harming the right of those wishing to watch the exclusive broadcast of the UEFA Championship.OKAZ/SG, 2020
Watch the latest update on Eid ul Adha prayer in mosques, Saudi Arabia.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
- Facebook: Click Here
- Twitter: Click Here
- Instagram: Click Here
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.