Nazaha – The Control and Anti-Corruption Commission announced 386 corruption cases amounting to SAR 170 million referred to the special court. These cases include crimes such as Bribery, public wealth usage, abuse of power and administration. More details below:
Statement by Nazaha on Corruption cases
“Nazaha said in a statement on Wednesday that charges were framed against the defendants from among a total of 1,294 people who were interrogated during the criminal investigation period.” (Saudi Gazette, 2020) The investigation against 475 employees who were in connection with corruption while holding public office duty.
Nazaha dedicated their time to catch the culprits. These cases will be dealt with in special court and hopefully, reduce the financial and administrative corruption. The abuse of power and wrongdoings has affected locals and expatriates on many occasions.
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, Saudi Airlines change their cabin crew uniform: Click Here.
- Secondly, Saudi Arabia’s new hyperloop project: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.