Millions of phones will no longer be able to access to Whatsapp from 1st Feb 2020. This is because of the latest update of the famous messaging service WhatsApp. Here are more details on the smartphones which will have no access to WhatsApp from 1st February 2020.
iPhone and Android devices will get affected by this. Any Phones using Android 2.3.7 and IOS 8 will also not be able to access the app. Any operating system older than these will also not be use the application. Whatsapp has been bought by Facebook and new changes are affecting the users.
Recently, Whatsapp also published the news that all windows phones are blocked to use WhatsApp. This means all windows phones considered obsolete operating systems by messaging service. The service shut down the support on 31st December 2019. More details on the news here.
How to check Apple IOS version on your phone?
- Go to settings.
- Click on About.
- Look for the software version. The software version should be 9 or above.
How to check the Android version on your phone to check Whatsapp Access?
- Open Settings on your phone.
- Scroll down and look for About. Some phones will have “System” and then About.
- The Android Version will show in the About Section. The Version of Android should be 2.3.8 or above.
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, official news on car signal indication law: Click Here.
- Secondly, a driver crashed into shops: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, death of a three-year-old boy in Makkah: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.