A Special Private plane brought the Saudi Students from Wuhan today. They reached the capital city of the Kingdom on Sunday. The students got stuck because of the latest Coronavirus issue in China. More details and a video below.
Saudi Foreign Minister confirmed the arrival of Saudi Students on Twitter. And the video was also published by Al-Arabiya Official Twitter. Foreign Minister Prince Faisal Bin Farhan also mentioned that the students are in good health.
The students are still under precautionary quarantine for further checks. The specialists will monitor any other symptoms of Coronavirus. Ministry of Health also confirmed that they have not found any infected individuals so far. Saudi Arabia is one of the lucky countries to have their citizen back safe and sound.
Ministry of Health also mentioned that they have collected 62 samples from travelers. All of these found negative and from 3,152 passengers. These passengers came to Saudi Arabia from indirect flights.
Other Students beside Saudi Students
Some of the countries have advised their citizen to remain in Wuhan until they receive the equipment for checking. One of these countries include Pakistan, and they are relying on Chinese special to take care of people stuck in China because of the virus.
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, official news on car signal indication law: Click Here.
- Secondly, a driver crashed into shops: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, death of a three-year-old boy in Makkah: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.