Best Investment Country
The Spectators Index released its new update. Where the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has locked the 2nd position as the best investment country. According to the World Bank, the top four factors which motivate business to invest in a country are:
- Marketplace to reach the new consumers – Stability and Vision for Businesses
- Ways to Reduce Production cost by Efficiency
- Strategy Assets i.e. Branding, distribution channels, and Technology availability.
- Last but not lease natural resources i.e. oil, gas, etc.
How Investment Country is selected?
Above all, the list of best countries to invest is based on nearly 7000 business decision-makers. In addition, these business decision-makers ranked countries with the help of 8 key features. Lastly, here is a list of 8 features:
- Firstly, Corruption
- Secondly, Economic Stability
- Thirdly, Entrepreneurship
- Dynamic Environment
- Tax Environment
- Skilled Labor Availability
- Lastly, Technology Expertise
List of Best Countries to invest in 2019-2020
Firstly, the best countries can change every year. Secondly, the investment destination can also be removed in the case of a change in the countries. Thirdly, the factors that affect these situations can be the political or financial situation. Finally, here is a list of the best Countries as per the global survey:
- Saudi Arabia
- Costa Rica
- Lastly, Brazil
To sum up, the information was published on US News. The Spectator Index 8th November 2019 and Lovin Saudi.