Buses Transporting MDL Beast
Waqar Naseem Wamiq, Riyadh – In a first-of-its-kind initiative, the organizers of the MDL Beast Festival decided to provide special buses to transporting music lovers. People who want to attend the festival from outside the Riyadh region. Through trips that were scheduled for two days, departing from Jeddah (today 18 December). While starts Others from Dammam, Al-Ahsa, Al-Qassim (tomorrow, December 19).
Buses provide the latest means and integrated services in transportation to the festival, and visitors across the regions will be able to travel through them to enjoy the largest festival, which will be held over three continuous days of arts, culture, shopping, restaurants, and entertainment.
The MDL Beast is the largest festival, and it comes at the end of the Riyadh season and the Diriyah season, to be considered the culmination of the largest tourist and entertainment seasons in the Middle East.
The festival will open from 4 PM afternoon to 3 PM in the morning after midnight.
- Firstly, Jeddah: Redsea Mall parking (December 18)
- Secondly, Dammam: Dareen Mall Complex (19 December)
- Thirdly, Hofuf: Al-Othaim Mall (19 December)
- Fourthly, Al-Kharj: Joe Mall Complex (December 19)
- Lastly, Buraidah: Al Nakheel Mall Complex (19 December)