Women as the board of directors agreement by HR Ministry. The Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development signs a joint agreement with the Capital Market Authority to support and enable the presence of women on the boards of directors of companies listed in the capital market. Details below.
Women as the board of directors agreement by HR Ministry
The latest agreement will help in Kingdom goal to empower and support the companies as well as women working as Board of Directors. Here are some important points from the statement.
“The agreement aims at cooperation between the two sides in support and empowerment of the presence of women in the boards of directors of companies listed in the capital market through specialized training for women candidates, in addition to developing a guide for women in company boards of directors, and raising awareness of the importance of diversity in boards of directors that supports the decision-making process in those The councils remind that the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development seeks, through the conclusion of these agreements, to achieve the Kingdom’s vision 2030 and to support the objectives of the National Transformation Program and to build and develop partnerships with government agencies and the private sector to ensure coordination in joint projects, and to seek to increase the percentage of national cadres’ contribution, and raise the percentage Women’s participation in the labor market and support for balance and inclusiveness in the Saudi labor market. (HRSD)”
More from Riyadh Xpress
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Firstly, free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Secondly, staying at home can be very boring, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Thirdly, wear a face mask all the time if you are in a gathering or outside.
- Fourthly, wash your hands regularly for a minimum of 20 seconds.
- Lastly, buy a protected mask: Click Here.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.