Winter Wonderland & Boulevard Riyadh City Free Entry on the Founding Day of Saudi Arabia
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia – Chairman of General Entertainment Authority, Turki Alalshikh announced on his official Twitter account that entry of Winter Wonderland & Boulevard Riyadh City will be free on the Founding Day of Saudi Arabia i-e; 22nd February 2022. Conditions below;
- Entry will be free for all who wear authentic Saudi dress (Founding Day Costume).
- Free entry for the childrens aged 12 and below.
Saudi Arabia’s Minister of Human Resources and Social Development, Ing. Ahmed Al-Rajhi, confirmed that the royal order for Founding Day to be an official holiday for both the public and private sectors.
More from Riyadh Xpress
The Cloud Corniche | Abha | Saudi Arabia
Lakes Park | Watch complete directions & details of Lakes Park in Riyadh.
Looking for a refreshing adventure in summers in Riyadh? Watch out the latest video of Ain Heet Cave near Riyadh for hiking.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.