Weather warnings for Riyadh, Makkah, and the Eastern region issued. The Automated Early Warning System of the General Authority of Meteorology and Environmental Protection issued several warnings that parts of Riyadh, Makkah Al-Mukarramah, and Eastern regions were affected today (Friday) by brisk winds and raised dust.
Weather warnings for Riyadh, Makkah, and the Eastern region issued
The system stated that the Riyadh region, specifically Aflaj, Al-Kharj, Diriyah, Al-Zulfi, Al-Majmaa and Al-Muzahmiyya, will witness active winds and stirred dust until seven in the evening.
It was pointed out that this situation will be affected by the regions of Makkah and the East, warning of rainy thunderstorms and activity in the surface winds over the Jizan region, especially Al-Dair, Al-Rayth, Al-Ardah, and escaping, in addition to thunderstorms falling on parts of Al-Baha. (Source: Akhbaar)
More from Riyadh Xpress
The Cloud Corniche | Abha | Saudi Arabia
Lakes Park | Watch complete directions & details of Lakes Park in Riyadh.
Looking for a refreshing adventure in summers in Riyadh? Watch out the latest video of Ain Heet Cave near Riyadh for hiking.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.