Waqar Naseem Wamiq, Riyadh – VMware will showcase its latest innovations in multi-cloud, apps modernization, digital workspace, and security at LEAP, the major upcoming technology show in Riyadh on Feb 1-3, where the company is exhibiting in Hall 1, Stand 11.
In line with LEAP’s focus on future and disruptive technologies and their power to reshape life and tackle the world’s biggest challenges, VMware will showcase solutions that enable organizations to thrive amid current challenges by embracing a multi-cloud approach that provides the flexibility to deploy modern applications and empower a secure, distributed workforce, while preserving ownership and control over their data.
VMware will also demonstrate how it is protecting customers with a “zero trust” approach to security, end-to-end solutions, and new capabilities for endpoints management using a single agent and console, enabling organizations to operate faster and more effectively.
Visitors to VMware’s 150 square metre booth will experience state-of-the-art solutions that are already helping public and private sector organizations in Saudi Arabia transform their operations and empower distributed workforces.
VMware is well positioned to help organizations in Saudi Arabia on their digital transformation journey. The company established its office in Riyadh in 2017 and now has more than 60 employees based in Saudi Arabia, dedicated to accelerating digital transformation by enabling unprecedented freedom and flexibility in how our customers build and evolve their IT environments.
Saif Mashat, country director, Saudi Arabia, VMware, said: “Saudi Arabia is fast growing and dynamic market, and VMware is committed to helping organizations in the country digitally transform to reach their true potential in line with the aims of Saudi Vision 2030. We look forward to meeting with existing and new customers to demonstrate how they can push the boundaries with cloud, modern applications and distributed workforce solutions.”
VMware’s commitment to foster a more sustainable, equitable, and secure world through its 2030 Agenda, aligns with key components of Saudi Arabia’s Vision 2030 to develop a diverse, high-tech economy, and an equitable society.
VMware’s solutions can also play a role in helping Saudi Arabia reduce carbon emissions from ICT, in line with its ambitious target to reach net zero carbon emissions by 2060.
More from Riyadh Xpress
The Cloud Corniche | Abha | Saudi Arabia
Lakes Park | Watch complete directions & details of Lakes Park in Riyadh.
Looking for a refreshing adventure in summers in Riyadh? Watch out the latest video of Ain Heet Cave near Riyadh for hiking.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Firstly, free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Secondly, staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do. We have made a list of things to do here.
- Lastly, Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.