Traffic Penalties and Fines update or reminder. Many people underestimate the number of Fines you can charge for small mistakes or violations. A small minority also keeps following these habits and they can be charged hefty penalties in Saudi Arabia. Details below.
Traffic Penalties and Fines update or reminder
- Double Parking or parking where it is not allowed – Penalty starts from SAR 100.
- Engine on and leaving the vehicle is also a violation in the Kingdom – SAR 100-150.
- Excessive or misuse of horns – SAR 150-300.
- Throwing garbage from your vehicle – SAR 150-300.
- Reversing your vehicle more than allowed 20 meters – SAR 150-300.
- Children Safety seats are also crucial for safety. Not having these safety seats in the vehicle- SAR 300-500.
- Non Insured Vehicles or unable to present the insurance when asked – SAR 100-150.
- Wrong or unrecoginsed number plates on the vehicles: SAR 5,000-10,000.
More from Riyadh Xpress
The Cloud Corniche | Abha | Saudi Arabia
Lakes Park | Watch complete directions & details of Lakes Park in Riyadh.
Looking for a refreshing adventure in summers in Riyadh? Watch out the latest video of Ain Heet Cave near Riyadh for hiking.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.