Top 5 Guinness world records of Saudi Arabia shows the Kingdom’s achievement over time. Many people don’t know about these records but over time Kingdom has made these amazing records. Here is the list:
Top 5 Guinness world records of Saudi Arabia
Largest Burger Restaurant
The largest Burger Restaurant opened in Jeddah. The restaurant opened on 12th December 2019, size 2,860 m2 which is 30,784 ft2 113 in2). The restaurant’s name is I’M HUNGRY.
Largest collection of clothes for recycle/donation
Ehtwa’a Organization & the citizens of Saudi Arabia gather thousands of items of clothing, accessories, perfumes, bags, and shoes for charity. 565,798 items, in particular, leading Ehtwa’a Organization to the largest collection of clothes for donation ever.
Longest Straight Road
The longest straight road is also a record by Saudi Arabia, built originally as a private road for King Fahd (SAU). “The stretch of Highway 10 connecting Highway 75 in the Haradh area to Highway 95 in the west of Saudi Arabia is 256 KM long. It cuts through the desert with no bends left or right, or any appreciable gradient up or down. The super-straight stretch has an estimated driving time of around 2 hr.”
Largest Hot Air Balloon Glow Show
The largest hot air balloon glow show by the Royal Commission for Al-Ula where the total number of hot air balloons was 100. The record made on 6th January 2020.
Royal Commission for AlUla creates the longest Lineup Nightglow of Hot air Balloons, which consisted of 100 hot air balloons.Guinness World Records
Largest Fireworks Display
5th noticeable record by the Kingdom is the largest fireworks display in multiple cities was achieved as the display consisted of 962,168 fireworks by Saudi Arabia on a national day in 2018.
More from Riyadh Xpress
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Firstly, free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Secondly, staying at home can be very boring, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Thirdly, wear a face mask all the time if you are in a gathering or outside.
- Fourthly, wash your hands regularly for a minimum of 20 seconds.
- Lastly, buy a protected mask: Click Here.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.