Thunderstorms in some region and active region in other parts of Kingdom. The weather will see changes with medium to heavy rain and thunderstorm in parts of Kingdom. The active winds will affect other parts. Full details below.
Thunderstorms in some region and active region in other parts of Kingdom
The General Authority of Meteorology and Environmental Protection predicted in its report on the weather conditions for 20th July 2020, Monday. The report mentions that it will rain from thunderstorm from medium to heavy accompanied by showers of cold and active winds on the southern parts of the Kingdom (quarter Al-Khali) and areas (Najran, Jizan, Asir, Al-Baha, Taif), while the active winds affect the regions (Sharqia, Riyadh, Qassim, Makkah, Madinah).
The report pointed out that the movement of surface winds on the Red Sea is western to northwesterly at a speed of 18-40 km/hour, the height of the wave is one and a half to two meters, and the state of the sea is medium waves, while the movement of surface winds on the Arabian Gulf is south to the south-east at a speed of 18-38 Km / h in the afternoon turns to northeasterly, the height of the wave from a meter to a meter and a half, and the state of the sea medium wave
Source: Saudi Press Agency, 2020
Watch the latest update on Eid ul Adha prayer in mosques, Saudi Arabia.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.