The Supreme Court calls for Eid UL Adha moon sighting. The Supreme Court in Saudi Arabia called for the investigation of the sighting of the crescent of the month of Dhu al-Hijjah on the evening of Monday the 29th of Dhu al-Qi’dah for this year 1441 AH. This equals to 20th July 2020.
The Supreme Court calls for Eid UL Adha moon sighting
This came in a statement by the Supreme Court published by the Saudi Press Agency, “SPA”, in which the Supreme Court requested “whoever sees it with the naked eye or through perspectives to inform the nearest court to him, register his testimony with it, or contact the nearest center to help him reach the nearest court.”
The court called “those who have the ability to be conscientious” to “take care of the matter, join the committees formed in the regions for this purpose. And calculate the reward and reward by participating in it for the cooperation in righteousness and piety, and the transgressive benefit of the general Muslims.”
Watch the complete video of how Heavy Sandstorm hits the Madinah to Riyadh Highway, Saudi Arabia.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
- Facebook: Click Here
- Twitter: Click Here
- Instagram: Click Here
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.