The Memon Leadership Forum
Jeddah – The Memon Leadership Forum (MLF) hosted a prestigious event at a local hotel in Jeddah with MLF President Abdul Rahim Janu as the Chief Guest and Honorary Guest General Dr. Muhammad Al Jahani, Commercial Attach of Jeddah Consulate Waheed Shah and Trade & The investment officer was Fahad Chaudhry. Siraj Adam G. is the Chairman of MLF Saudi Arabia Chapter. Adam Ji also performed brilliantly in Urdu and English as the host of the program. The audience was impressed and appreciated their cooperation.
Rana Shaukat and Israr Khan collaborated by comparing the prize distribution part of the program. Younis Abdul Habib described the performance and objectives of the MLF and the Memon community
Mentioned services in the community and business field Addressing the function, General Muhammad Al-Jahani said that he was happy to meet everyone and to come to this beautiful ceremony. He said that there are vast business opportunities in Saudi Arabia and people are being provided better facilities in this regard.
MLF President Abdul Rahim Janu in his presidential address said that under the shadow of this forum Memon community is rendering excellent services in Saudi Arabia and the Memon community is valued in business and said that now business in Saudi Arabia. The Saudi government is providing facilities in every possible way and we are grateful to the Saudi government. Trade Officer Fahad Chaudhry thanked the members of the MLF in his speech and said that the Jeddah Consulate in Saudi Arabia promotes business in Saudi Arabia. Will cooperate in every way.
On the occasion, MLF President awarded honorary shields to General Muhammad Jahani Fahad Chaudhry and several other officials and workers. Chairs were also given to Pak and Overseas Media Forum Chairman Chaudhry Riaz Ghman, Ibrahim Baloch, and Shabab Ahmed Bhatta. Leading members of the Pak community including Chaudhry Khalid Rashid participated. Asrar Khan And many other gentlemen were involved. In the end, prayers were offered for the development and prosperity of Pakistan and Saudi Arabia and the guests were treated to a hearty dinner.
More from Riyadh Xpress
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Firstly, free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Secondly, staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Lastly, buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.