The First batch of Umrah pilgrims from outside the Kingdom arrived in Madinah
The First batch of Umrah pilgrims from outside the Kingdom arrived at Prince Mohammed Bin Abdulaziz International Airport in Madinah Al Munawwara on Friday 20th August 2021 to mark the start of the Umrah season 1443h.
وصول أولى طلائع المعتمرين إلى مطار الأمير محمد بن عبد العزيز الدولي بالمدينة المنورة، وسط تطبيق كافة الإجراءات الاحترازية. #وزارة_الحج_والعمرة pic.twitter.com/AmcrGlYzJ9— وزارة الحج والعمرة (@HajMinistry) August 20, 2021
More from Riyadh Xpress
The Cloud Corniche | Abha | Saudi Arabia
Lakes Park | Watch complete directions & details of Lakes Park in Riyadh.
Looking for a refreshing adventure in summers in Riyadh? Watch out for the latest video of Ain Heet Cave near Riyadh for hiking.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.