Crescent of Shawwal 1443
The Supreme Court called on all Muslims in all parts of the Kingdom to investigate the sighting of the crescent of the month of Shawwal for this year 1443 AH, on the evening of (Saturday) the 29th of the month of Ramadan (30th April 2022).
Those who have the ability to show interest in the matter, and to join the committees formed in the regions for this purpose, and to calculate the reward and reward by participating in it, because of its cooperation in righteousness and piety, and the benefit of all Muslims.
#المحكمة_العليا— إمارة منطقة مكة المكرمة (@makkahregion) April 30, 2022
تدعو إلى تحري رؤية هلال شهر #شوال
مساء اليوم #السبت الـ 29 من شهر #رمضان لهذا العام 1443هـ ــ حسب #تقويم_أم_القرى
الموافق 30 / 4 / 2022م pic.twitter.com/jc0iRAgevk
More from Riyadh Xpress
Adhaan in Masjid-an-Nabwi | Madinah | World’s Famous Adhaan/Azaan
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring. If you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.