1357 new Coronavirus cases – Saudi Arabia
Saudi Arabia announced 1357 new Coronavirus cases in the last 24 hours. Ministry of Health announced new cases of coronavirus. The total number of cases is now 278,835 as of 2nd August 2020. Details below.
The news has been published on the Saudi Ministry of Health official Coronavirus Dashboard. Click here to see the live update or today’s update below.
As of 2nd August 2020, coronavirus cases in Saudi Arabia are;
New Cases: 1,357 | Total Cases: 278,835
New Recoveries: 2,533 | Total Recoveries: 240,081
Active Cases: 35,837
New Mortality: 30| Total Mortalities: 2,917
Most Numbers of Cases
Most numbers of new cases in the last 24 hours are found in Makkah and Riyadh. Below is the full detail of the new cases by the cities released by the Ministry of Health.
Looking for a refreshing adventure in summers in Riyadh? Watch out the latest video of Ain Heet Cave near Riyadh for hiking.
Watch a short video of our trip to Masjid An-Nabwi for iftar in Ramadan 2019.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles